Fancy yourself to be the next Matt Cutts or Rand Fishkin? Then this quiz is for you! Take the 99signals SEO Quiz to see if your SEO skills are up to par.
This quiz will determine whether you’re up to speed with the latest SEO trends, facts, and tools. It covers questions about different aspects of SEO: on-page SEO, link building, technical SEO, content, SEO tools, and local SEO.
So, if you’re not sure which answer to choose, seek for hints in our blog posts. Check out all the articles from our SEO category or simply refer to the links below the Quiz window.
The 99signals SEO Quiz has 20 questions and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Once you complete the quiz, you’ll also receive a free copy of our “Link Building Guide” eBook directly into your email inbox. So you’ve nothing to lose and a lot of SEO knowledge to gain. Let’s get started!
If you’d like to refresh your SEO knowledge before taking the quiz, be sure to check out the links below:
ON PAGE SEO
- On-Page SEO Guide: 15 Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic
- 7 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates (And What You Should Do Instead)
- Negative SEO: 6 Ways to Safeguard Your Site Against Negative SEO
- How to Rank in Google’s Featured Snippets (aka Position 0 on Google)
- 8 Best Link Building Tools to Improve Rankings
- How to Get High Quality Backlinks with Infographics (and Boost Your SEO)
- 13 Proven Ways to Get High Quality Backlinks
- 40 Infographic Submission Sites to Promote Your Infographic (and Get Backlinks)
- 5 Proven Ways to Increase Domain Authority of Your Website
- How to Speed Up Your Website: 8 Actionable Tips
- 10 Technical SEO Tips To Instantly Boost Your Site’s Rankings
- 5 Iron-clad Ways to Make Your Site Penguin 4.0 Safe
- Site Structure and SEO: 5 Ways to Create an SEO-friendly Site Structure
- SEMrush Review
- Serpstat Review
- Ahrefs Review
- SEMrush vs Moz
- 5 Best SEO Tools That Will Skyrocket Your Rankings
- SEO Tools Showdown: SEMrush vs Ahrefs vs Moz Pro vs SpyFu
- How to Create Shareable Content: 7 Proven Tactics
- How to Use SEMrush to Amplify Your Content Marketing
Good information. Helps bloggers a lot. I had shared your content in my profile.
[…] SEO Quiz: Take this 99signals Quiz to Test Your SEO Knowledge […]
Wow, I have taken the SEO quiz and scored 75%. It’s not so good I know. But, I got the Ebook.
Thanks for this quiz and Ebook. It’s really helpful. I learned few new stuff from the quiz. Have a great day.
[…] your company’s Facebook profile regularly. Set social media marketing company to keep your company’s information up to date. This should be the time when you share […]