Blogger outreach remains one of the most popular and effective techniques to create viral content that gets tons of social media shares and high-quality backlinks. In other words, an effective outreach strategy is key to rapid blog growth. As such, it’s important that bloggers have a robust blogger outreach strategy in place.
To implement a strong outreach strategy, you need to use the best blogger outreach tools to help you connect with the top influencers in your niche.
In this article, we’ll reveal 5 of the best blogger outreach tools that can help you find and engage with influencers and maximize the reach of your content.
Note: While some of these tools have a freemium version, the true potential of these platforms can only be realized once you upgrade to any of the paid plans.
Best Blogger Outreach Tools
Let’s start with the most popular blogger outreach platform on the market – Ninja Outreach!
Ninja Outreach is a web-based software that helps you create successful influencer outreach campaigns. With a database of over 25 million websites, you can find the right influencers in any niche and country.
As Twitter happens to be the preferred social media channel for a majority of influencers, Ninja Outreach has over 2 million Twitter profiles in its database, helping you find and connect with the right Twitter influencers. Best yet, you can filter by Twitter follower counts and engage with influencers with the highest followers.
Ninja Outreach is loaded with features, but in regards to blogger outreach, here are the four features that stand out:
- Personalized influencer outreach messages: Ninja Outreach equips you with tons of outreach email templates which you can customize to deliver the right message to the influencers.
- Analytics and automation: You can automate your email sends and track stats such as open rate, click-through rate, and reply rate.
- Find any email: The Email Finder feature allows you to find anyone’s email address just by giving a search for the specific domain.
- Your very own outreach inbox: Ninja Outreach includes an in-app inbox which syncs with your email client to copy relevant prospect conversations, making it super-easy for you to view your influencer outreach history and follow up.
Ninja Outreach Pricing
Ninja Outreach has four pricing plans to choose from:
- Solo ($52/mo) – This is the most basic plan where you can store up to 1500 contacts with no restrictions on emailing and searches. However, you can’t add additional users and you’ll not get access to the automation features.
- Pro ($75/mo) – This is the most popular Ninja Outreach pricing plan where you can have unlimited users and store up to 5000 contacts. You also get access to automated emails and follow-up features. Plus, you’ll have access to NinjaBot, your very own automated influencer outreach assistant.
- Pro+ ($187/mo) – Here, in addition to all the features under Pro plan, you can add up to 25,000 contacts. You’ll also get custom templates and priority support.
- Enterprise ($599/mo) – As the name suggests, this plan is targeted towards large enterprises. You can store up to 100,000 contacts and add 10 users.
* Prices are based on annual billing
The pricing plan you choose will depend on your outreach requirements. But for most bloggers, the basic Blogger plan should suffice. However, if you’d like to use the automation features, you’ll need to upgrade to the Small Agency plan. For a detailed comparison of all the features, click here or take Ninja Outreach for a test drive by clicking the link below.
The free version of Buzzsumo is primarily used for content research and content curation. In other words, you can use Buzzsumo to find top content for any topic in any niche, and get access to the an article’s share activity across all the major social networks. But once you upgrade to the Pro version, Buzzsumo becomes a powerful influencer marketing and outreach tool.
With Buzzsumo, you can search for key influencers in any topic area or location and see what content an influencer shares, review the topics and domains they share most often.
Moreover, you can filter influencers by factors such as reach, authority, influence, and engagement. You can also build and maintain outreach lists and export as CSV or Excel for detailed analysis and use in other applications.
Buzzsumo offers four pricing plans:
- Pro ($99/mo) – The basic plan of Buzzsumo includes unlimited content research and influencer searches, 5 alerts, and 5000 mentions.
- Plus ($179/mo) – Includes unlimited searches, 10 alerts, 20,000 mentions, and the newly-launched Question Analyzer feature.
- Large ($299/mo) – Includes unlimited searches, 30 alerts, 30,000 mentions, Question Analyzer as well as Facebook Analyzer features
- Enterprise ($499+/mo) – This is essentially a custom plan tailored to your requirements. It includes unlimited searches, 50+ alerts, 50,000+ mentions, all the additional features offered under Large plus full access to 5 years of data from Buzzsumo’s content research reports.
You can save 20% by opting for yearly payments. And all plans include a free 14-day trial. For most bloggers, the Pro plan should provide sufficient data to launch successful outreach campaigns.
Founded by Sujan Patel, Mailshake is a blogger outreach software that helps you generate leads, promote content, and build strong relationships with top industry influencers.
Here’s what Mailshake offers its users:
- Pre-written outreach templates: Select from a wide collection of pre-written messages. Just answer a few simple questions and Mailshake will generate a personalized email for your campaign.
- Automatic follow-ups: You can schedule follow-up emails triggered by link clicks. Mailshake stops the sequence when a reply is detected, handles unsubscribe requests, and ignores auto-responders.
- Personalization: Mailshake allows you to merge fields to quickly customize your messages. You can preview every single email and make edits efficiently.
- Powerful integrations: Mailshake is integrated with premium services like Zapier, Google Forms, and Salesforce to help you successfully craft your outreach strategy.
Mailshake Plans and Pricing
Mailshake provides just two pricing options – Standard and Enterprise. With the Standard plan, the monthly fee is $19 per user. If you opt for annual payment, then your yearly fee would be $199. The Enterprise plan provides increased API limits and you need to contact Mailshake for pricing.
EpicBeat helps you find trending topics, discover quality content, and connect with top influencers in any niche.
With EpicBeat, you can identify influencers that want to share your content and sort them based on interests.
Here’s what you get with EpicBeat:
- Identify top influencers on all social channels: Discover top influencers across the most popular social channels, not just Twitter. Sort and filter influencers by relevance, followers, or even personas to get to the ones who matter the most to you.
- Exportable data: Build your outreach lists with a list of influencers exported into XLS or CSV.
EpicBeat Plans and Pricing
You can either opt for a monthly fee of $49 or save $98 by opting for annual billing i.e. $490/year. The plan includes features such as unlimited searches, access to multi-channel influencers, rich content insights, country-specific data, and much more. Click here to see the full list of features or sign up for a free 14-day trial by clicking the link below.
Pitchbox is an incredibly powerful influencer outreach platform for bloggers and SEO agencies. With endorsements from influencers like Brian Dean and Neil Patel featured prominently on the website, what sets Pitchbox apart from other influencer tools is that it’s integrated with top SEO platforms such as SEMrush, Moz, and Majestic. Furthermore, the tool is extremely user-friendly and completely devoid of any bottlenecks that may derail your outreach campaign.
These features, however, come at a cost. Pitchbox is quite expensive compared to the other tools on this list with the basic package priced at $195 per month. While some bloggers may not mind spending so much for a premium outreach tool, it’s safe to say Pitchbox is mostly targeted towards marketing agencies.
Here’s what you get with Pitchbox:
- Prospecting made easy: Pitchbox is user-friendly and allows you to find influencers in your niche in a matter of seconds.
- Customizable outreach: You can customize each outreach email to your target opportunities.
- Automatic follow-up: Pitchbox lets you automatically follow up with prospects who haven’t responded.
- SEO integrations: As stated above, Pitchbox is integrated with premium SEO platforms. These integrations transform Pitchbox from a regular outreach tool to a powerful SEO software.
Pitchbox Plans and Pricing
Pitchbox offers four pricing plans:
- Basic ($195/mo) – Includes 1 workspace, 2000 outreach emails, and you can add up to 2 users. Plus, you get access to features such as auto follow-up, automation sequence, basic SEO and reporting features.
- Small Business ($295/mo) – Includes 3 workspaces, 5000 outreach emails, and you can add up to 5 users. You get access to advanced SEO features such as link monitoring, and more reporting options.
- SEO Agency ($395/mo) – Unlimited clients, 5000+ outreach emails, and 10 users. In addition to features under Small Business plan, you get access to link removal campaign feature as well as advanced reporting features.
- Enterprise (from $1500/mo) – This is a custom plan for large enterprises.
The blogger outreach tools listed above can help you launch effective outreach campaigns and achieve greater success. Best yet, they can help you build strong relationships with the right group of influencers in your niche.
Did we leave out any of your favorite outreach software? If so, please mention the name of the tool in the comments section and also state why it’s your favorite.
Found this article useful? Please share it on Twitter using the link below:
If you liked this article, you may also like: