Since the acquisition of Instagram by Facebook, it has become a powerful platform for businesses to spread awareness about their products and increase product sales, and app downloads.
But with over 5 million businesses using Instagram, it goes without saying that marketers need to think of new, innovative ways to differentiate themselves from the rest of the crowd.
Luckily, there are apps to make life easier for marketers. To save you time, we have made a list of 15 best apps for Instagram which marketers should use to grow their presence on the most popular photo-sharing platform.
15 Best Apps for Instagram
Boomerang shoots a burst of 10 photos and then turns them into a GIF-style 10-second video that loops back and forth.
Marketers can use Boomerang to:
- Show off your new products
- Showcase a cool feature of your product
- Offer a behind-the-scenes sneak peak of the work that goes on at your workplace
Shorby is an Instagram marketing tool which allows you to side-step Instagram’s ‘one link in bio’ limitation by helping you create a custom profile containing your most important links, messengers, and social networks.
Price: Starts at $9/mo
To learn more about Shorby, watch our in-depth Shorby video review and walkthrough below:
When it’s time to post, Buffer will send a notification to your phone that loads your photo into Instagram with your prewritten caption saved to your phone’s clipboard, ready to be pasted.
Marketers can use Buffer for Instagram to:
- Manage Instagram marketing from a single dashboard
- Create a consistent schedule
- Track key analytics
Price: Free (Up to 3 social media accounts)
Layout creates collages by remixing your own photos (up to 9 photos) and instantly presents them in various combinations.
Moreover, the app gives you complete creative control to tell a story and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
Marketers can use Layout to:
- Showcase company culture
- Post collage of your products
- Showcase the best of user generated content (UGC) from your community
- Share event photos
5. Pic Stitch
Pic Stitch quickly combines multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture. Not only that, but you can also select from 245 different layouts and even add music to your collage.
Marketers can use Pic Stitch to:
- Show behind-the-scenes photos of employees and offices
- Showcase event photos
This app is a must if you run an e-commerce business. Have2Have.It allows you to create, schedule, and post photos and videos, and link them to your products online, making it easier for users to purchase the items featured on your Instagram feed.
Marketers can use Have2Have.It to:
- Drive traffic to your e-commerce website and boost revenue
- Make it easy for your followers to shop
Price: Free on iOS, Android users can try it free for 30 days
Repost makes it easy to re-post (with hashtag #repost) your favorite photos & videos on Instagram while giving credit to the original Instagrammer. Understandably, it’s the best repost app for Instagram.
Marketers can use Repost to:
- Share UGC on your Instagram feed to show appreciation towards followers
- Repost content from employees and clients.
Prisma transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns.
Marketers can use Prisma to:
- Add a mix of variety and creativity to your photos
- Promote UGC
Quick makes it super easy to add text to images and upload them to Instagram, all from within their app.
Marketers can use Quick to:
- Promote an event
- Caption your products
- Create a fun meme
- Share quotes
Available on iOS and Android
10. Over (Now GoDaddy Studio)
Over allows you to create visually appealing graphics for Instagram while you’re on the go.
Marketers can use Over to:
- Create graphics on the go
- Share inspirational quotes
- Post short instructions on how to use your product
- Share event invites.
Available only on iOS
Unfold lets you create beautiful stories on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook with minimal and easy-to-use templates.
The free version of Unfold lets you choose from a collection of 25 minimal, elegant, easy-to-use print-media inspired templates designed to bring your Instagram stories to life.
Later is an Instagram scheduling app which helps you create a queue of posts and then receive notifications when they’re due to go out.
Marketers can use Later to:
- Schedule photos and videos at optimal times
- Easily find great posts on Instagram from your community so you can engage with them and repost their content.
Price: Free (1 Instagram account)
One of the biggest drawbacks of Instagram is that you can’t upload photos and videos from your desktop. Grum solves this problem by allowing you to upload and schedule photos and videos right from your desktop.
Price: Starts at $9.95/mo
Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
Marketers can use Hyperlapse to:
- Create buzz for new products
- Give your followers a behind-the-scenes view of your work culture
- Build excitement around events
- Highlight product features.
Bonus: Check out this post from Social Media Examiner on how businesses can use Hyperlapse to engage Instagram followers.
Available only on iOS
Crowdfire analyzes your Instagram account and takes you through a few quick tasks everyday that are personalized to your goals (more followers, more visitors, sales, etc.).
Marketers can use Crowdfire to:
- Monitor your Instagram account in real-time
- Grow your followers and increase web traffic.
Over to You
So these are the 15 apps that can help you create quality content on Instagram while saving you time.
Did we miss out on any of your favorite Instagram apps? Let us know in the comments section.
If you found this article useful, please share it on Twitter using the link below: