With tons of articles published on SEO every day, it isn’t always easy to separate the best content from the cheap clickbait content that’s swarming the web.
At 99signals, we believe great content should always be recognized, which is why we’re bringing you the best SEO articles published in October from all around the web. The SEO knowledge shared in these articles is truly incredible – don’t miss any of them!
7 Best #SEO Articles of the Month [October 2016] – https://www.99signals.com/best-seo-articles-october/ @99signalsblog
1. How to Get 260.7% More Organic Traffic In 14 Days (Backlinko)
Brian Dean releases just one article every month. But that one article covers an SEO topic in-depth with solid research and actionable tips to improve your site’s rankings.
In the article he published in October, Brian Dean shares a new strategy + case study that boosted his site’s organic traffic by 260.7%.
2. Understand Google Review Snippets to Optimize Your SEO (SEMrush Blog)
3. What’s The Cost of Buying Links in 2016? (Ahrefs Blog)
David McSweeney from Ahrefs reached out to 250 websites across 5 popular niches to find out whether buying backlinks in 2016 is worth the risk!
4. What Gets The Most Results for Top SEOs? [Infographic] (Search Engine Journal)
In a study conducted by Anna Crowe of Search Engine Journal, SEO pros gave the inside scoop on what they’re are focusing on and what they are still struggling to build.
5. The Technical SEO Renaissance: The Whys and Hows of SEO’s Forgotten Role in the Mechanics of the Web (Moz Blog)
Technical SEO is more complicated and more important than ever before and much of the SEO discussion has shied away from its growing technical components in favor of content marketing.
Mike King makes a compelling case for exactly why and how a returned focus on technical SEO will rejuvenate and revolutionize the search game.
6. 3 Lazy SEO Tips to Jumpstart Customer Acquisition (Kissmetrics Blog)
Brad Smith shows how you can craft your SEO strategy based on the evolution of search engines.
7. Ultimate WordPress SEO Guide for Beginners (WPBeginner)
If you are serious about increasing your website traffic, then you need to pay attention to the WordPress SEO best practices. In this guide, you’ll learn WordPress SEO tips to help you improve your WordPress SEO and get more organic traffic.
So these were the SEO articles that caught our attention in October 2016.
Do you have any favorite SEO articles from this month which we missed? Share your favorites in the comments.